WeeklyQ: How To Use Emojis In Facebook Ads
- How To Use Emojis In Facebook Ads – Complete Guide – AdEspresso: Every emoji you place in your Facebook Post should help deliver your message, not just decorate.
- How To Create An Effective Sales Funnel Using Instagram – Entrepreneur: Discover what you need to do to begin attracting more prospects and closing more deals with help from your Instagram account.
- Facebook Introduces Developer Circles – Facebook for Developers: A new program for developers all over the world to connect, learn and collaborate with other local developers.
- 10 Little-Known Facebook Marketing Features And Hacks You Can Try Today – Buffer: Facebook allows marketers to support and show love towards other brands on Facebook by liking from their own business page.
- 5 Ways Facebook Messenger Bots Can Help Your Business – Entrepreneur: Chatbots can deliver personalized content to your clients and help generate revenue directly through your social media platforms.
- 9 Secrets The Pros Use To Create Great Facebook Ad Copy – AdEspresso: It doesn’t matter how great the product or service you’re trying to promote. Your copy has to clearly explain the value your product or service offers.
- How To Advertise On Facebook In 10 Steps – WordStream: To truly dominate Facebook advertising, though, you’re going to need more than just a keen understanding of how the platform works.
- Why Generation Z Should Be Included In Your Content Strategy – HubSpot: Like every other generation before it, Generation Z is steadily gaining some degree of purchasing power, especially those who were born in 1999 or earlier.
- The State Of Mobile Advertising – DigiDay: Social video is a big driver for mobile advertising’s growth, due to platforms like Periscope and Facebook, and Snap pioneered a short vertical video format that has been adopted by more and more publishers.
How to Utilize Google Ads Audits for Ecommerce Growth
A Google Ads audit is an in-depth review of your account's setup, strategies, and performance. It’s a deep dive into the details of your keywords, search terms, ad copy, and more. The goal? Identifying waste, misallocation, and untapped opportunities, ensuring that every dollar you spend is laser-focused.
Advantage+ Shopping in Meta: Strategies for Ecommerce Marketing
Understanding and harnessing the full capabilities of Advantage+ Shopping Campaigns is crucial for ecommerce brands looking to stay competitive across Meta’s platforms. This article discusses the key features and benefits of these campaigns, as well as how to get started using them and the key elements brands need to keep in mind while using this new tool.
Retention Marketing: The Hidden Catalyst for DTC Brand Success
In 2024, your marketing campaigns need to do more than just reach new customers; you need to focus on employing strategic retention marketing strategies, too. It’s true that customer acquisition is essential. But, acquiring a new customer can be five times more expensive than retaining an existing one.