WeeklyQ: Snapchat Vs. Instagram: What Marketers Need To Know
- Snapchat Vs. Instagram: What Marketers Need To Know – DigiDay: As Instagram’s Stories product creating competition for Snapchat, brands and advertisers are trying to figure out which works best.
- How Much Do Instagram Ads Cost? Plus 8 Tips For Saving Money – WordStream: The average cost to advertise on Instagram can vary wildly depending on the type of ad, the audience targeted and the type of creative used.
- Creating A Canvas Fullscreen Experience Is Easier Than Ever – Facebook Business: You can now attach a Canvas fullscreen experience that opens up instantly when people click on a collection.
- Pinterest Contests: All You Need To Know To Run It Now – AdEspresso: Pinterest is truly a platform that is unlike any other social media site, where the goal is to store content from outside sources instead of just sharing it or creating it.
- How To Easily Create Professional-Looking Videos For 4 Popular Social Media Platforms – HubSpot: Thanks to easy and free video creation tools, you don’t need a big budget, professional equipment, or a filmmaking degree to make compelling videos for your brand.
- New Medium, New Rules: Video Advertising In The Mobile Age – Facebook Business: With vision, a little flexibility, and continued experimentation from the best creative minds in the business, we find ourselves at the threshold of a new golden age of advertising.
- Video More Important Than Ever In Social Media – Mobile Marketing Watch: The top three channels for social video? Facebook, Instagram Stories, and Snapchat are currently the leaders of the pack.
How to Utilize Google Ads Audits for Ecommerce Growth
A Google Ads audit is an in-depth review of your account's setup, strategies, and performance. It’s a deep dive into the details of your keywords, search terms, ad copy, and more. The goal? Identifying waste, misallocation, and untapped opportunities, ensuring that every dollar you spend is laser-focused.
Advantage+ Shopping in Meta: Strategies for Ecommerce Marketing
Understanding and harnessing the full capabilities of Advantage+ Shopping Campaigns is crucial for ecommerce brands looking to stay competitive across Meta’s platforms. This article discusses the key features and benefits of these campaigns, as well as how to get started using them and the key elements brands need to keep in mind while using this new tool.
Retention Marketing: The Hidden Catalyst for DTC Brand Success
In 2024, your marketing campaigns need to do more than just reach new customers; you need to focus on employing strategic retention marketing strategies, too. It’s true that customer acquisition is essential. But, acquiring a new customer can be five times more expensive than retaining an existing one.