WeeklyQ: Shoppable Videos On Instagram Stories
- Brands Are Testing Shoppable Videos On Instagram Stories And Snap Ads – DigiDay: Brands posting content on Snapchat and Instagram Stories can now expect to not just drive engagement but also sales.
- Facebook New Test With Related Articles – Facebook Newsroom: Launched related articles to help people discover new content that people may find interesting about the same topic.
- 700 Million People Are Using Instagram – Engadget: If the current pace keeps up Instagram could become the second social network to hit a billion users.
- Here’s How To Master Facebook Advertising And Why You Must – Entrepreneur: Facebook offers powerful tools which are easy to learn and unmatched for defining and reaching your audience on their terms.
- How To Compete In Facebook Ads – WordStream: Facebook’s auction is similar to that of Google Adwords, where value is created for advertisers by giving them the capabilities to reach target audiences and drive results.
- 9 Ways Facebook Creative Hub Will Energize Your Ads – WordStream: Facebook Creative Hub is a feature inside Facebook Ads that let you skip right to making creative and shows you the strategies advertisers with exponentially larger budgets are using to succeed.
- 4 Surprising Benefits Of Content Marketing – WordStream: One of the most beneficial bonuses offered by content marketing is increased brand affinity, in which consumers feel passionately about and share the values of a company or brand.
- How To Repost On Instagram: 4 Easy Ways To Reshare Content – HubSpot: Most social media feeds are almost distractingly busy, but Instagram is different because you can only look at one post at a time.
- Why Instagram Is Becoming Facebook’s Next Facebook – New York Times: Part of the growth are the new features, but a bigger reason is the greater use that the features have inspired.
- Mobile Now Accounts For The Majority Of Digital Ad Spending, According To IAB – TechCrunch: Mobile fueled the internet economy in 2016, with advertisers showing their confidence in digital to achieve their marketing goals.
How to Utilize Google Ads Audits for Ecommerce Growth
A Google Ads audit is an in-depth review of your account's setup, strategies, and performance. It’s a deep dive into the details of your keywords, search terms, ad copy, and more. The goal? Identifying waste, misallocation, and untapped opportunities, ensuring that every dollar you spend is laser-focused.
Advantage+ Shopping in Meta: Strategies for Ecommerce Marketing
Understanding and harnessing the full capabilities of Advantage+ Shopping Campaigns is crucial for ecommerce brands looking to stay competitive across Meta’s platforms. This article discusses the key features and benefits of these campaigns, as well as how to get started using them and the key elements brands need to keep in mind while using this new tool.
Retention Marketing: The Hidden Catalyst for DTC Brand Success
In 2024, your marketing campaigns need to do more than just reach new customers; you need to focus on employing strategic retention marketing strategies, too. It’s true that customer acquisition is essential. But, acquiring a new customer can be five times more expensive than retaining an existing one.