WeeklyQ: Photo Link Ad, Mobile Video & Visual Trends, Snapchat IPO
- New Facebook Ad Format: Photo Link Ad – FPTraffic: Get the engagement of a Photo Ad combined with the clickthrough of a Link Ad.
- 4 Facebook Ad Fails (And How To Fix Them) – WordStream: Facebook ads are such a cost-efficient way to promote your business that it’s worth all of the fails in the end.
- Facebook Adds a Travel-Planning Feature Called ‘ City Guides’ – TechCrunch: A potential challenger to Foursquare, Facebook’s guides will show you a list of cities and which of your friends visited.
- Mobile Video Best Practices on Facebook – Bamboo: Despite the length of your creative, it is pertinent to grab the viewer’s attention within the first few moments.
- 2017 Visual Trends from Adobe Stock – Adobe: By being aware and informed about upcoming trends, designers can move their creativity forward.
- Social Selling 2017: Your Step-by-Step Guide – Insights: Social selling is one of the least time-consuming selling activations out there with a huge potential for ROI.
- How to Create Content That Keeps Earning Links (Even After You Stop Promoting It) – Moz: Content promotion should serve as the push that gives your content the momentum to continue earning links.
- How Loot Crate Became a $116M Company through Content Marketing – Insights: One of the fastest-growing U.S. private companies is Loot Crate, a gift subscription company for “gamers and nerds.”
- Snapchat Valued Above $30B as Shares Pop More Than 40% in Public Trading Debut – TechCrunch: Now that Snap is a publicly traded company, it’s essentially wedging its way into being in more overt direct competition for advertising dollars.
- eCommerce Trends: How Europe Compares to the US – ERA: The European eCommerce market is substantially bigger than that of the US and Canada, with nearly 100 million more shoppers.