WeeklyQ: Facebook Message Reactions & Mentions, Saving Live IG Video, Influencer Marketing
- Advertisers Investing More in Facebook – eMarketer: Advertisers in 2017 are allocating more money to paid social, particularly Facebook.
- Save Your Live Instagram Video to Your Phone – Instagram: You’ll have the option to save your live video to your phone at the end of a broadcast.
- Introducing Message Reactions and Mentions for Messenger – FB Newsroom: Two new features that improve group conversations to make them more fun and useful.
- How to Optimize Shopping Campaigns for Every Level of Intent – Wordstream: Not all shoppers or would-be shoppers come to the search box with the same level of commercial intent.
- How to Create a Viral Video Smash Hit – Entrepreneur: If your video can evoke a positive emotion that can be tied back to your brand, you’re on the right path.
- How to Create a Successful Influencer Marketing Campaign – Entrepreneur: The targeted reach of online celebrities and the relative low cost of social media is a powerful marketing combination.
- Content Marketing and the Path to Predictability – Insights: When a business becomes predictable, it can drive sustainable growth from knowing exactly how much money to invest to generate a precise amount of new revenue.
- The Ultimate Social Media Holiday Calendar for 2017 – HubSpot: Whether it’s International Cat Day, Pizza Day, or Talk Like a Pirate Day, it seems like almost every day, the internet is celebrating a holiday.
- Apple’s New Clips App Makes Social Videos for Other Social Networks – The Verge: Social video without the social network. Apple wants in on social video sharing.
- Facebook Finally Tests a GIF Button for Comments – TechCrunch: After years of stubborn caution, Facebook is finally embracing the animated GIF.