WeeklyQ: Facebook Stories, Affordable Marketing Tools, Location-Based Mobile Marketing
- Facebook Stories: Everything You Need to Know About Facebook’s Latest Feature – Buffer: Similar to Instagram Stories, content shared to stories will appear at the top of the Facebook News Feed.
- Want More Brand Searches on Google? Advertise on Bing or Facebook – WordStream: Facebook ads offer competitive CTRs and CPCs for new advertisers.
- EU Orders Facebook and Google to Prevent Consumer Scams – Engadget: Social media networks must find fraud-fighting solutions soon or face “enforcement action.”
- How to Make Your Own Online Videos (In 30 Minutes or Less) – Shopify: If you haven’t thought about incorporating video into your marketing strategy, you should consider it.
- 64 Affordable Small Business Marketing Tools – Hatchbuck: Affordable and effective tools that will help you optimize your marketing efforts.
- How Virgin Media Got Executive Buy-in for Content Marketing – Insights: No one person or one team can own content. There is a massive need for strategic alignment and someone to lead that.
- The Complete Guide to Starting a Podcast for Agencies – HubSpot: In a rapidly changing digital landscape, marketing agencies need to be ahead of the curve.
- Why You Should Republish Old Blog Content – Entrepreneur: Keep your current audience up-to-date while attracting new readers.
- Location-Based Mobile Marketing Poised for Take Off This Year – MobileMarketingWatch: Already over 50% of companies are currently using location-based data to target their customers.
- How Mobile Point-of-Sale Goes Beyond Checkout – MobileMarketer: Mobile point-of-sale solutions can prevent losing a sale by providing endless-aisle capability.
How to Utilize Google Ads Audits for Ecommerce Growth
A Google Ads audit is an in-depth review of your account's setup, strategies, and performance. It’s a deep dive into the details of your keywords, search terms, ad copy, and more. The goal? Identifying waste, misallocation, and untapped opportunities, ensuring that every dollar you spend is laser-focused.
Advantage+ Shopping in Meta: Strategies for Ecommerce Marketing
Understanding and harnessing the full capabilities of Advantage+ Shopping Campaigns is crucial for ecommerce brands looking to stay competitive across Meta’s platforms. This article discusses the key features and benefits of these campaigns, as well as how to get started using them and the key elements brands need to keep in mind while using this new tool.
Retention Marketing: The Hidden Catalyst for DTC Brand Success
In 2024, your marketing campaigns need to do more than just reach new customers; you need to focus on employing strategic retention marketing strategies, too. It’s true that customer acquisition is essential. But, acquiring a new customer can be five times more expensive than retaining an existing one.