WeeklyQ: Facebook Ads w/GIFs, Visual Content & Influencer Marketing, FB Dislike Button
- GIFs Will Revolutionize Your Facebook Ads – Here’s How to Use Them – WordStream: GIFs are eye catching. They stand out from images and don’t require the same investment.
- Facebook Scales Back on Chatbots: What Does It Mean for Brands? – eConsultancy: The social network is set to scale back its AI efforts, instead focusing on a more simplistic system to ensure success.
- Expanding Measurement to More Advertisers – FB Newsroom: The fragmentation of digital media has made it difficult for marketers to get a complete view of audiences across devices.
- 10 Ingredients for Ecommerce Success – PracticalEcommerce: Successful entrepreneurs own and operate a business for a reason.
- Four Things Brands Must Do To Overcome Content Shock – eConsultancy: The content that you spend your valuable time producing may never actually be read by anyone and could be a total waste of time and effort.
- How to Build a Cult Following on Social Media Without Selling Your Soul – Mashable: With most brands there’s a painful disconnect between the words “social” and “social media.”
- Visual Content Marketing 2017: Trends that Will Attract + Resonate with Your Audience – Insights: Concepts and visuals are stronger than ever in this year’s content marketing efforts.
- 10 Impressive Examples of Influencer Marketing Campaigns – Hubspot: You can’t go anywhere these days without hearing about the elusive, purportedly mystical powers of influencer marketing.
- Facebook Tests Reactions and Dislike Button on Messages – TechCrunch: Facebook finally has a Dislike button, but it’s not where you’d expect.
- Facebook’s Unfair Instant Articles Now Let Sites Show More Ads – TechCrunch: Facebook is cutting publishers a slightly better arrangement, allowing them to put a few more ads in each instant article.