WeeklyQ: FB Educational Tool, Messenger Suggestions
- A New Educational Tool Against Misinformation – Facebook Newsroom: False news and hoaxes are harmful to the Facebook community and make the world less informed.
- Facebook Messenger’s AI ‘M’ Suggests Features to Use Based on Your Convos – TechCrunch: M Suggestions will open Facebook’s AI to a much wider audience.
- 11 Ways to Turn Prospects into Customers – WordStream: A nurture program is a necessary component of any business’s digital advertising strategy.
- The Facebook Ad Types: How to Choose the Best Ad Type for Your Goals – HubSpot: Facebook’s business platform has grown to be more and more sophisticated, giving advertisers more options to reach new audiences and retarget previous site visitors back to their brand.
- How to Use Reviews to Grow Your Business – Entrepreneur: Customer reviews lend credibility to your product or service. When you’re looking to get more review for your products or services, don’t forget to ask your customers.
- 4 Common Mistakes That Could Be Killing Your Customer-Acquisition Strategy – A business simply cannot survive without having the right strategy in place to build a growing consumer base.
- How to Use Content to Engage Millennials – Insights: Effectively targeting millennials is one of the biggest challenges facing the world’s biggest brands
- Organic Networking: 3 Tips for Natural Success – HubSpot: Every interaction you have, with everyone from your pet sitter to your massage therapist, is an opportunity to network professionally.
- How Much Should You Invest in Content Marketing? – Entrepreneur: Content marketing is a powerful marketing strategy for attracting new traffic, building your brand’s reputation and earning more sales and conversions.
- Social Video Ad Spend Will Double in 2017 – Business Insider: Double-digit growth in digital advertising will be propelled by social and search ad sales.