eBook: 2023 E-Commerce Partner Playbook
by Jeff Pearlman
At adQuadrant, we partner with ambitious brands to build their businesses. As we look forward to what projects to be a challenging year ahead, we rely on data-driven creative, omni-channel and attribution strategies – covering the entire funnel – to deliver success for our clients. We’re focused on the challenges ahead and helping brands (like yours) successfully navigate their way through them.
We have access to some of the most valuable partnerships in the e-commerce world. From Google, Meta & TikTok to Shopify, Klaviyo, Haptik and so many more – our partnerships can help your brand grow rapidly.
Speaking of partners and without any further ado…
Welcome to the 2023 E-Commerce Partner Playbook!
The insightful content found within is the go-to resource for new and established e-commerce brands looking to rapidly scale their businesses in 2023. It’s entirely focused on the partners (and their inherent value) that your e-commerce brand needs to work with in order to achieve the fast-paced, sustainable growth you’re striving for.
Inside this eBook:
- You’ll discover the benefits that partners like Shopify and Klaviyo can provide to growing an e-commerce business.
- You’ll learn about Haptik’s chat bot tech, that’s changing the way consumers shop… in the most positive of ways.
- You’ll see how easy it is to create an App for your store. Seriously, it’s really simple (no coding required!) with Tapcart.
- You’ll begin to understand just how easy it is to create personalized website experiences that convert with Justuno.
- And, we’d be remiss if we didn’t mention ShipBob’s shipping and fulfillment solutions, which are sustainably designed for growing brands.
In short, the 2023 E-Commerce Partner Playbook showcases the partners that growing e-commerce brands need to be aware of and how each of those partners can help your brand scale quickly in 2023. The eBook consists of 6 total chapters, each written by one of our amazing partners and we hope
you enjoy this valuable resource.
About the author: Jeff is an analytical and creative Digital Strategist with 9+ years of Social Media, Influencer and Content Marketing experience with various brands like Jaguar, Land Rover, Lenovo, Motorola, Ulta Beauty, Malin & Goetz, Teleflora, b New York and Raaka Chocolate – to name a few. He started his career as a copywriter, penning copy for an online sports company where he found his work featured on the back covers of national publications and featured on ESPN Radio. He currently resides in Seattle where he likes to spend as much time outside as possible with his wife and three kids, one of which is a dog.