adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering with our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
adQuadrant is looking for a VP of Marketing that has expertise in brand strategy, revenue growth, and PR initiatives. The ideal candidate is a strong brand marketer with experience developing and executing both integrated and performance marketing strategies to drive awareness and sales. Experience with agency marketing is a must.
We are a digitally-centric organization that works 100% remotely.
- Develop a brand strategy that resonates with D2C brands and increase sales to beat growth expectations.
- Lead our marketing strategy to drive significant growth through the launch of our paid media efforts and scale the business.
- Partner with internal and external partners to manage and optimize campaigns.
- Lead and grow the brand marketing and PR initiatives for our agency business in close partnership with our operations and paid media teams
- Collaborate with our leadership team to develop actionable forecasts for marketing efforts.
- Analyze and report on the performance of all marketing efforts to senior leadership.
- Lead and contribute during brainstorming sessions and cross-functional meetings
- Have a trained eye for visually appealing content that will perform at a high level
- Engage in the newest trends on social media and emerging platforms and have the ability to seek out new creative trends. A passion for innovation.
- 7+ years of experience at a performance marketing agency
- Experience with ROAS driven marketing.
- You thrive in analytics but understand the importance of building a brand name.
- A passion for brand storytelling with a data-driven approach to processes.
- Must have a strong understanding of the advertising industry and social media space. Experience with D2C clients is a must!
- Demonstrated experience conceptualizing and executing impactful, engaging creatives across digital platforms.
- Extensive experience with understanding the customer journey and buying behaviors
- Thrive working in a fast paced environment, including quickly and accurately assessing opportunities for growth and brand positioning
- The ability to balance customer-centric, bottom-line, and team-oriented marketing strategies
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Annual Compensation: $150,000 – $205,000 per year + bonus
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- 401K + company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- 2 Mindfulness Days Annually
- 2PM Fridays each week
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.