adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding, and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
We are seeking a growth focused, tenured VP of Integrated Media to lead strategy and manage a team of top-notch media buyers. The ideal candidate should be a performance veteran with a deep understanding of omnichannel media mix modeling, attribution and measurement. With extensive industry experience, the ideal candidate should have a strong point of view on how to guide our clients to spend their media budgets effectively. This newly formed role is not client specific and lives at the intersection of performance and strategy to drive efficiency and scale across the full organization.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A well informed opinion on how to guide clients on spending their media investments
- Enjoys teaching and developing junior team members
- Love interesting challenges, new problems, and not afraid to run into the fire!
- Have a passion for eCommerce, paid media, creative utilization, and data.
- Effectively develop strategies with all departments and peers to create high quality and consistent media strategies across the organization
- Are interested in the future of attribution and finding solutions to tell the full-story of a customer
- Look at challenges with an analytical and data-driven mind
- Providing thought leadership across the organization and through speaking engagement at industry events
- Identifying case studies and learning how other companies approach the latest and greatest challenges in our industry
- Getting your hands dirty and assisting the team in executing campaigns
- Recommending budget reallocations across channels to increase efficiency
- Recommending scale of client ad budgets while maintaining ROAS and acquiring new customers
- Knowledge of third party measurement and media mix modeling platforms
- Analyzing reporting to consistently provide data-driven recommendations
- Supporting agency shift to become specialized around eCommerce and navigate Shopify ecosystem
- 10+ years digital media investment strategy experience with focus in the eCommerce space and direct response performance marketing
- Understands the correlation between performance marketing and brand KPI’s, and can speak to both interchangeably
- You’ve worked with $50M+ Media Budgets
- You’ve grown budgets 10x
- Has deep relationships with platform partners, and comes with strong recommendations from platforms and former clients
- Proven leader with team management experience
- Understand omni-channel landscape and how to allocate budget across paid media channels, while taking calculated risks to scale a campaign
- Experience with emerging channels and building a best practice strategy around them
- Deep understanding of data and analytics, including attribution modeling
- Curious, always on the pulse of emerging trends
- Public speaking experience
- Detailed understanding of the Shopify consumer experience
- Has a great reputation in the industry and values building relationships
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Annual Compensation: $150,000 – $205,000 per year + bonus
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- 401K + company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- 2 Mindfulness Days Annually
- 2PM Fridays each week
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.