This role will be responsible for creating a wide variety of advertisements for marketing campaigns. These ads will include video production/editing, audio mastering, and static ad creation. The advertisements you create will be expected to yield a high click through and conversion rate. You will then be expected to optimize those creatives based on performance.
- Produce high quality videos and static imagery to be used in social media advertising campaigns
- Eﬀectively execute end-to-end conception, design and development of video creative
- Contribute ideas towards larger campaign projects and collaborate with ad operations team to define concepts
- Maintain visual integrity of multiple brands by ensuring consistent brand identity and design continuity across all client marketing materials
- Analyze and identify performance trends in creatives
- Solid understanding of, or desire to learn, user-centered design principles and patterns
- Research current trends in design and keeps up to date on new techniques
- At least 2 years of experience as a video focused Designer for an agency or brand
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects)
- Knowledge of using the Adobe Creative Cloud a PLUS!
- Understanding of video development concepts and tools
- Strong knowledge of typography
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive, data-driven environment
- Understanding of branding concepts
- Keen attention to detail
- Creative and innovative thinking skills
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to learn
- Be open to feedback and share ideas and opinions of their own
- Possess a positive, passionate and professional attitude
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
Please send a resume and digital portfolio featuring examples of graphic or interactive design work to be considered for this position.
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Health Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Opportunities for growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.