What We Are Offering You:
At adQuadrant, we do things a bit differently. Our values, people, and customers play a big part in who we are. Our innovative inclusion programs and data driven culture are imperative to the success of our team members and the organization.
As a member of this team, you will play an indispensable part in our company's future growth and success, by sourcing, interviewing, and hiring top talent. You will get the opportunity to be the first touch point in showcasing our culture which cultivates an environment of performance and growth. The ideal candidate has experience in recruiting and hiring for a quickly growing marketing agency. This role will partner with our internal teams to understand their growth needs and develop a hiring pipeline that meets those needs.
You’re Great At:
● Partner with hiring managers to build from a place of empathy and deliver a high level of care for each hiring manager and hiring team’s unique hiring needs
● Source, evaluate, and schedule candidates from multiple sources to build a successful hiring pipeline and talent community for current and future opportunities.
● Develop and manage a pipeline of candidates through the use of an ATS/CRM to assess recruitment metrics and improve overall recruitment funnel
● Represent the organization and serve as a point of contact for the candidate through the recruiting and onboarding process
● Handle the end-to-end processes with high standards and maintain a positive outlook no matter the outcome.
● Track, maintain, and improve recruitment metrics
● Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of TA projects at one or as they arise.
● Recommend hiring and sourcing strategies to improve the candidate pipeline and candidate experience, be willing to train when necessary
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● 2+ years of experience with staffing agency or in-house recruitment for a marketing agency
● Experience with recruiting and sourcing active and passive candidates
● Experience hiring for a marketing agency and experience hiring for different marketing roles
● Be a self-starter, quick learner and adaptable to changing situations
● Be a team player with a high degree of motivation to see the team succeed
● Demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal and collaborative skills
● Willingness to working in a fast paced, growth minded, and success driven environment
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
● Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
● Unlimited Vacation Policy
● An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.