adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering with our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
About the Job:
The Staff Accountant will have key responsibilities on the Operations team and will play a crucial role in supporting day-to-day accounting operations.
The Staff Accountant is an internal role that reports directly to the COO. We are looking for someone with a passion for accounting and willingness to grow within the department. The ideal candidate will thrive working in a fast-paced environment where you are given the freedom to work remotely. This role must enjoy researching and staying up to date on the latest accounting and compliance standards.
The Ideal Candidate will have experience with:
- A/R, A/P, General Ledger, Trial Balance, Monthly Profit & Loss, Month-End Close
- Managerial accounting duties including: Cash Flow Forecasts, Risk Management Reviews, Create/Maintain Budgets
- Create and deliver various financial reports as necessary
- Financial forecasting and data analysis
- Daily bank account and credit card reconciliations
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly financials on time
- Administrate company’s payroll through ADP
- Process credit card transactions and expense reports
- Draft and maintain accounting policies related to revenue and costs of revenues
- Compile tax data for external CPA firm
- Analyze and report operating expenses and explain variances
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; Accounting degree preferred
- 2-5 years of accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; strong excel skills (Pivot tables, Vlookup, IF statements)
- Experience with GAAP accounting
- Proficient with ADP’s payroll software
- CPA or working towards CPA
- Highly trustworthy and ethical
- Experience working in an agency is a plus!
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.