adQuadrant, a highly-regarded digital performance partner to leading DTC brands, is looking for a Sr. Paid Social performance marketer that specializes in Facebook and is available for full-time, remote work.
We are looking for a razor sharp, hungry marketer to join a well-funded, fast-growing division of the company focused on delivering customers at scale under an affiliate marketing partnership model. Our budgets are uncapped which means our potential for growth is unparalleled. The ideal candidate is adept at growth marketing, has a knack for consumer behavior and is proficient in the newest paid social platforms and ad products.
The Senior Facebook Media Buyer participates in all aspects of executing and optimizing complex paid social media campaigns. This includes initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. This leader will also be responsible for a small team of FB media buyers.
The Ideal Candidate will have experience with:
- 5+ years of experience actively managing Facebook campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience managing budgets greater than $1MM a month on Facebook/Instagram.
- Deep understanding and proven track record of scaling ($50k+ spend / day) positive ROI performance campaigns across the Facebook ecosystem.
- Handle all aspects of the media buying process; tracking, ad creation, optimization, scaling, reporting, driving positive ROI and scale.
- Provide senior management with campaign insights and suggestions for improving overall performance.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and with multiple partners simultaneously.
- Experience in Enterprise Affiliate Marketing (within e-Commerce & Lead Gen verticals) a plus.
- Advanced knowledge / certification in Facebook
- Extensive knowledge of broader digital advertising ecosystem and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices
- Exhibits ability to continuously learn, draw actionable insights and apply them across campaigns
- The ability to conceptualize and test full-funnel concepts quickly in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Experience leading and growing teams.
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Fluency in mathematical concepts
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, and relevant reporting tools
- Competitive/Performance driven mindset
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Base salary plus commission
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.