adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding, and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
adQuadrant is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to play an integral role on the revenue team contributing to successful expansion of adQuadrant’s name in market and client acquisition. They will help identify opportunities that will lead to new clients seeking to work with us, craft the strategy for a go-to-market implementation, and oversee the full-lifecycle execution in conjunction with the Sales and Partnerships teams. They will be able to quickly jump in and take on the day-to-day ownership of key strategic initiatives and their outcomes.
This role is responsible for service marketing, customer acquisition and driving expansion efforts across the organization.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful content strategies
- Own high impact initiatives that drive from opportunity identification to ongoing execution and iteration
- Utilize the CRM (Hubspot) to drive marketing-to-sales activations and create incremental revenue for the business
- A strong understanding of the relationship between marketing channels and business objectives to grow a digital agency
- Drive day-to-day operations, program management and strategic pivots for your initiatives, including paid media, website management, and speaking opportunities
- Responsible for overseeing and executing strategic plans for all event marketing, partnership events, and webinar marketing initiatives
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales, Post-Sales, Operations, and Finance to execute programs and their full-lifecycle outcomes
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads dashboard, Google Adwords and other major media buying platforms
- Deep understanding of customer analytics, incrementality, and attribution: CPA, ROAS, LTV, churn, etc
- Support development of priorities, resource planning, goal setting for marketing initiatives.
- Present insights, status updates and recommendations to cross-functional stakeholders to drive decision making
- At least 5 years of experience in a marketing management role, as well as a deep understanding of content marketing, marketing analytics, and digital channels
- Functional experience in content marketing within the agency space is required
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses (e.g. customer research, data analysis, customer segmentation strategies, competitive assessments etc.)
- Ability to distill complex issues into concrete action plans; manage execution; and drive results
- Energized by ambiguity and dynamic working environments
- Knows how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels
- A fast learner. Able to get up to speed quickly and share that knowledge with others.
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- Annual company retreat
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
- adQuadrant takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions.
- Zone A: USD $93,000 – USD $107,000
- Zone B: USD $87,500 – USD $96,000
- Zone C: USD $80,000 – USD $90,000
- Zone D: USD $75,000 – USD $85,000
- To find a location’s zone designation, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.