adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding, and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
About the Job:
As Senior Copywriter, you will be responsible for translating the client’s strategy, goals, and vision into compelling online marketing copy that aligns with AdQuadrant’s strategy and best practices for various platforms. You’ll tackle heavy concepting on a range of projects and write everything from short banner copy and social media posts to video scripts (of varying types and lengths), and full websites—all on tight deadlines. You will also help assist the [soon to be hired] Associate Creative Director/Creative Director in guiding & supporting teams, as you’ll have additional focus on developing leadership and management skills.
Ideally, you’re a multitasking ace with a passion for storytelling. Your work is top-notch and you have years of solid experience to back it up. You are detail-oriented, highly accountable, responsive, and able to effectively manage multiple projects and competing initiatives without letting anything slip. You also have excellent communication skills and love to evangelize your thinking both internally and to the client.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Creating original concepts and following through with clear, concise copy that is interesting, on brand, and focused on performance marketing
- Writing in a range of styles as appropriate for different clients, verticals, and mediums
- Integrating copy with brand voice while pushing the creativity of the work and evolving style standards
- Following best practices for quality user experience from ideation, user flow and wireframes to final content and implementation
- Working closely with Designers, Production Artists, and Associate Creative Directors to create the best work possible
- Developing and presenting creative solutions to clients on behalf of the agency that are informed by research and data
- Incorporating ideas and making revisions in response to the feedback and criticisms of clients and team members in a business-like, open-minded manner
- Maintaining responsibility for project through final execution, including QA and reviewing and signing off on all revisions and production phases to ensure that selling message is clear
- Collaborating with Project Managers on scoping, resourcing, budgets, and timelines
- 4-6 years experience as a copywriter, ideally at an advertising agency
- A passion for advertising, web technologies, social media platforms and their abilities/limitations
- A solid understanding/love for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Snapchat
- A proven track record of conceptual, award-winning storytelling
- Experience co-managing multiple clients, varied projects, tight deadlines and high volume of work
- Stellar communication across these core areas: verbal, written, presentation, and meeting facilitation in both individual and group settings
- An openness to other points of view and ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- An ability to handle shifting priorities
- A range of strong writing samples
Additional things that will impress us:
- 5+ years experience at a digital advertising agency
- Past management experience
- A deep appreciation for digital communication tools (Slack, Zoom, Google Suite)
- Solid understanding of user experience on websites and apps
- Extensive experience in editing/quality assurance
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.