Your role is to identify and proactively acquire new agency business targeting SMB / Mid-market DTC (Direct to Consumer) brands looking to increase scale and efficiency from their digital marketing investments.. In this role, you will be an educator, solutions architect, and business consultant to new clients. This position will play an intricate role in the growth and expansion of adQuadrant. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of professionalism and emotional intelligence at all times. Ideally, you have already established key relationships with contacts at top brands and agencies, but will possess the innate ability to hunt for new opportunities every single day to deliver self-generated leads and opportunities to our business.
- A hunter who is possesses an innate ability to source, identify, and continuously follow up with prospective customers
- A fast learner with ability to adjust to a dynamic constantly evolving sales process and market environment
- An independent self-starter who comes equipped with target contacts and can get up and running with minimal top-down guidance
- Enthusiastic to grow in your digital sales career
- Eager and driven to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Knowledgeable about the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- You excel at developing custom tailored proposals that WOW prospects
- 3+ years of experience selling digital media
- Passionate about Digital Media and AdTech/ MarTech
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo Ads, Facebook Ads, and Snapchat
- Thorough understanding of the digital agency sales process with the ability to align value and close deals
- Proven quantitative skills and negotiation abilities
- Excellent presentation, phone and written communication skills
- High degree of integrity and business ethics, Must be self-motivated and able to work as an individual contributor. Self-Accountable.
- BS or BA required, MBA a plus
Culture & Benefits:
- Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- 99% of healthcare coverage & 401K Plan
- Open-ended vacation policy
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info with our team on a weekly basis
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.