adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding, and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
adQuadrant is looking for a Retention Marketing Specialist that has extensive experience working with Klaviyo for email marketing and SMS, as well as landing page design experience for multiple clients. The ideal candidate has a client-first mindset and is passionate about customer retention and customer experience. This role will partner with the paid media acquisition teams and work closely with the creative department. We are looking for a true lifecycle marketer with experience that attracts customers, converts, retains, and delivers on the best customer experience.
- Own strategy, execution and optimization of customer retention for our agency clients, including direct accountability for email and SMS
- Core KPIs include email, SMS, and push notification engagement rates, revenue, and customer repeat purchase rates
- Partner with our paid media teams, creative division, and data analysts to optimize and personalize the customer journey, developing strategies that deliver the right message to the right person, at the right time
- Optimize audience segmentation to increase customer repeat purchase rates, LTV, and engagement
- Manage and grow the email, SMS subscriber database for clients
- Own reporting for Retention Marketing clients through the support of the data team, and create value for our clients through the use of dashboards to communicate results
- 7+ Years of experience in customer lifecycle marketing for D2C eCommerce brands
- Successful track-record of developing marketing strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets
- Knowledge of direct-to-consumer eCommerce, retention marketing trends, and Email/CRM technologies
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally to present your marketing initiatives and inform internal and external stakeholders of the marketing plan, objectives and results
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to turn large amounts of data into actionable initiatives (including both quantitative and qualitative data)
- Experience with testing methodology and experience driving results through analytics
- Experience partnering with Creative teams to develop marketing assets
- Understanding the customer mindset to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Strong planning and organization skills
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Annual Compensation: $75,000 – $90,000 per year + bonus
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- 401K + company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- 2 Mindfulness Days Annually
- 2PM Fridays each week
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.