adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding, and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
The Project Coordinator role requires a combination of organizational skills, digital media knowledge, creative out of the box thinking, and time management. A successful candidate should have exceptional communication skills and thrive working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders. You’ll be expected to participate in internal calls, take meticulous notes, and follow through with all action items. This role manages all aspects of complex projects from inception to conclusion. This role reports directly to our Project Manager.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with the internal team
- Identify, manage and communicate project schedules, dependencies, interactions, and deliverables within and across multiple team members in our task management system (Experience with Asana a PLUS)
- Participate in internal and external meetings and take meticulous notes to develop action items and add those items to our task management system
- Proactively identify problems and viable solutions to help achieve clients’ objectives
- Be able to articulate the requests between the media buyers, Account Managers and the creative team to ensure everyone is given the proper information to succeed.
- Bachelor in Marketing or a quantitative discipline; advanced degree a plus
- This is an entry-level position (0 - 2 years of experience in relevant functions), but you must have some previous experience in either digital/web/mobile advertising/media, such as internships, and have a good grasp of digital advertising essentials (ROAS, CPM, CTR, CPA, CPC, CPA, CPI etc)
- An exceptional communicator with strong organizational skills
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools
- Attention to details even under pressure
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Proficiency with Google G Suite, Excel & MS Office
- Exhibits the ability to continuously learn, draw actionable insights and apply them across all aspects of their role
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Hourly Wage
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.