adQuadrant, a highly-regarded digital performance partner to leading DTC brands, is looking for a Native performance marketer that specializes in Outbrain, Taboola, and Yahoo and is available for full-time, remote work.
We are looking for a razor sharp, hungry marketer to join a well-funded, fast-growing division of the company focused on delivering customers at scale under an affiliate marketing partnership model. Our budgets are uncapped which means our potential for growth is unparalleled. The ideal candidate is adept at growth marketing, has a knack for consumer behavior and is proficient in native ad products.
The Ideal Candidate will have experience with:
- Demonstrable experience managing campaign budgets greater than $150,000 a month on Outbrain, Taboola, or Gemini.
- Deep understanding and proven track record of scaling ($10k+ spend / day) positive ROI performance campaigns across the Native ecosystem. (Direct or Programmatic Buying)
- Handle all aspects of the media buying process; tracking, competitive intelligence, ad creation, optimization, scaling, reporting, driving positive ROI and scale.
- Execute media test plans with analytics to assess the impact of the campaigns on driving business objectives.
- Use of enterprise competitive intelligence tools such as SimilarWeb, Adbeat, Pathmatics, and AdSpy.
- Provide management with campaign insights and suggestions for improving overall performance.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and with multiple partners simultaneously.
- Experience launching and managing Native campaigns in Lead Generation verticals.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing, Economics or related analytics fields)
- 3+ years at a marketing/advertising agency preferred
- Experience researching and designing effective landing pages and ads.
- Prior track record of successfully managing and optimizing direct response campaigns to exceed goals
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices
- Strong quantitative skills
- Ability to adapt in a high growth environment
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, and relevant reporting tools
- Huge plus if you have experience managing results-oriented customer acquisition campaigns across various other media channels, including search, display, mobile, and social.
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Annual Compensation: $90,000 – $115,000 per year + bonus
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- 401K + company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- 2 Mindfulness Days Annually
- 2PM Fridays each week
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.