adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding, and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
About the Job:
The Media Coordinator role requires a highly analytical thinker that is driven by data and learning.
This role will assist the Media Analysts and Account Managers with their daily tasks, all while learning the art of paid media. The Media Coordinator can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of clients campaigns. These insights will directly inform our daily decisions on campaign management, client retention, revenue, and client experience. The ideal candidate should have exceptional organizational skills and thrive working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Facebook, Tik Tok, Snapchat, and any new emerging channels.
- Provide creative copy suggestions for Facebook and Google
- Analyzing the performance of existing client campaigns
- Provide recommendations for campaign structuring and targeting to meet and exceed client goals.
- Participate in client meetings, track deliverables and assign tasks in our task management system
- Understand clients needs and metrics and communicate actionable insights to internal team
- Manage reports, create dashboards, and visualize data to communicate the delivery of information to clients and team members
- Assist in the onboarding of new clients
- Create and improve organization processes, procedures and systems to support business needs.
- Keeping up with industry trends and developments
- Foster a team environment
- Bachelor in Marketing; advanced degree a plus
- Some knowledge about Facebook marketing and/or digital marketing
- Google Ad certification is a plus
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Fluency in mathematical concepts
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, and relevant reporting tools
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Health Benefits
- 401K (includes a 401K Match)
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Opportunities for growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.