The Media Analyst, Paid Social role requires a combination of data driven strategic thinking, analytical, creative and communication skills. An ideal candidate should thrive working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to drive performance for our strategic accounts.
The Ideal Candidate will have experience with:
- Demonstrable experience managing campaign budgets greater than $30,000 a month on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, or TikTok. Experience with Pinterest a plus!
- Experience working with enterprise level clients
- Developing and implementing strategies and optimizations to increase ROAS for each campaign
- Oversee all aspects of a social media campaign with a focus on driving conversions
- Analyze performance data for each ad campaign (Example: ROAS, CPA, CPL, CTR)
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor and optimize online campaigns
- Execute media test plans and measure the impact against business objectives
- Understand clients needs and metrics and communicate actionable insights to internal team
- Create and improve organization processes, procedures and systems to support business needs.
- Must possess client-facing communication skills and acumen and the ability to deliver results for our partners.
- Foster a team environment
- Bachelor in Marketing or a quantitative discipline; advanced degree a plus
- 2+ years of Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat experience
- Understands the dynamics of the Facebook auction and is familiar with the best practices to scale campaigns while maintaining profitability
- Extensive knowledge of ad targeting methodologies and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Fluency in mathematical concepts
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, and relevant reporting tools
- Competitive/Performance driven mindset
- Exhibits ability to continuously learn, draw actionable insights and apply them across campaigns
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.