adQuadrant, a highly-regarded digital performance partner to leading DTC brands, is looking for a Growth Hacker that specializes in customer acquisition for lead generation campaigns.
We are looking for a razor sharp, hungry marketer to join a well-funded, fast-growing division of the company focused on delivering customers at scale under an affiliate marketing partnership model. Our budgets are uncapped which means our potential for growth is unparalleled. The ideal candidate is adept at growth marketing, has a knack for consumer behavior and is proficient in user acquisition across multiple platforms and is a strong team player.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience developing innovative ways to acquire consumer opt-ins (leads) using techniques such as giveaways, content creation and surveys.
- Success activating consumer data using email, sms and other digital marketing techniques.
- A deep understanding and proven track record of managing email and sms campaigns, safeguarding deliverability and list health
- The ability to provide management with campaign insights and suggestions for improving overall performance.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and with multiple partners simultaneously.
- Experience in Enterprise Affiliate Marketing (within e-Commerce & Lead Gen verticals) a plus.
- A knowledge of customer LTV and how it contributes to channel optimization, KPIs, mix, and prioritization.
- Knowledge on how to maintain compliance with email and sms legal requirements including TCPA, CAN-SPAM, and CCPA.
- 3+ years of mobile marketing, social media, email marketing, and content marketing experience
- Experience with Ad intelligence tools such as SimilarWeb, Adbeat, Pathmatics, and AdSpy a plus.
- Understands the dynamics of the paid media auctions and is familiar with the best practices to scale campaigns while maintaining profitability
- Extensive knowledge of ad targeting methodologies and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Fluency in mathematical concepts
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, and relevant reporting tools
- Competitive/Performance driven mindset
- Exhibits ability to continuously learn, draw actionable insights and apply them across campaigns
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Base salary plus bonus
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.