adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding, and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
About the Job:
The VP of Sales role requires a combination of consultative selling and solution architecting. This person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high-performance sales culture by creating high-quality sales opportunities with decision-makers and delivering consistent results against a quota. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing sales targets that meet and exceed the organization’s objectives. You will report directly to the COO and assist with building a high-caliber sales organization while securing relationships with mid-market to enterprise-level organizations. You will join us as a player, and upon being successful in your role, shift towards a player-coach, and eventually build a leading sales organization as a coach.
The Ideal Candidate will have experience with:
- Experience architecting and successfully selling solutions to eCommerce and retail advertisers spending over $100k monthly on Facebook, Google, Display, Native, and other similar media channels
- At least 7 years of relevant experience (advertising technology and/or agency experience, and Facebook + Google Platform familiarity are a must)
- Ability to quickly build relationships with C-level executives
- Proven success in closing B2B enterprise deals over $1M in a timely manner
- Ability to listen to a client and build a solution that fits their business needs
- Consultative sales style
- Experience building and defining a sales department to develop repeatable processes
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- You are excited about developing, building and driving a sales department
- Ability to generate leads and opportunities, with a “no matter what it takes” attitude
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Generate new business and assist in developing new techniques to creatively reach decision-makers at target accounts
- Participate in sales calls to ask questions and determine qualified opportunities
- Demonstrate the value of adQuadrant’s value proposition
- Continually seek and take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at industry events
- Provides customer feedback to our top-level leadership
- Leads in process development and improvement. You are a catalyst for change.
- 7+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Candidates should possess the following: advertising technology and/or agency experience, and Facebook + Google (at a minimum) Platform familiarity
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Knowledge of the following industry sectors: omni-channel marketing, content marketing, e-commerce, digital, and mobile marketing/advertising
- Proven experience working within a small company environment
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Annual Compensation: $150,000 – $205,000 per year + commission
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- 401K + company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- 2 Mindfulness Days Annually
- 2PM Fridays each week
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.