adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) retail brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
About the Job:
As the Account Manager, you will serve as the initial and direct point of contact for brands and advertisers who hire our performance marketing agency to oversee their digital marketing efforts. You will be responsible for managing and growing those relationships. You will work with the media delivery team and the Growth Marketing team to drive strategy and implement plans to ensure the client’s acquisition targets and metrics are achieved. The ideal candidate should have exceptional project management skills and thrive working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders. He or she should have experience or knowledge about running Facebook advertising campaigns and other online marketing campaigns. This role reports to the Account Director.
- Serve as a main point of contact for client communications: lead weekly calls, face to face meetings, and QBR’s
- Upsell client services to meet revenue objectives
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Work with clients to understand their brand strategy and campaign KPIs
- Communicate actionable insights to our clients during calls and meetings
- Review campaign data and identify trends and insights to develop strategic recommendations for campaigns
- Act as a liaison between our internal delivery team and clients to ensure exceptional client service as it relates to industry insights, campaign analysis, best practices, and strategic recommendations
- Assist with building and tracking media test plans and strategies for client accounts
- Develop strategic recommendations in deck format to present to clients
- Provide valuable insights to our clients on how to improve the partnership with adQuadrant.
- 2+ years of knowledge about Google, Facebook, and TikTok paid media marketing
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices
- Must have a proven track record of successfully managing complex relationships and have helped to drive new initiatives from these relationships
- Driven by solving complex challenges and finding ways to surprise and delight our clients
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel; including pivot tables and relevant reporting tools
- High degree of integrity and business ethics; must be self-motivated and able to work as an individual contributor. Self-Accountable.
- Bachelor in Marketing or Communications; advanced degree a plus
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K + match
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Annual Home Office Stipend
- 2PM Fridays
- Opportunities for growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.