adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding, and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
About the Job:
The Data Analyst role requires a highly analytical thinker that is passionate about data and will be a champion for utilizing data to validate our intuitions and hypotheses. These insights will directly inform our daily decisions on growth, client retention, revenue, and consumer experiences. We are looking for a passionate, data-centric person who is well versed in statistical modeling and forecasting, has a solid mathematical foundation, and possesses strong communication skills. You’ll partner with our management team to develop business objectives, share monthly forecasts with key team members and provide actionable insights to help scale the business.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement new tools and systems to validate client data and analyzing the performance of existing models
- Manage reports, create dashboards, and visualize data to communicate the delivery of information to clients and team members
- Analyze performance data for ad campaigns
- Understand clients needs and metrics and communicate actionable insights to the internal team
- Experience in a growth stage company, extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient
- Familiarity with business intelligence and data visualization tools like Data Studio
- Use analytical methods to identify and analyze trends, patterns, and relationships in the data to provide answers to acquisition and engagement quality. Provide actionable insights from analyses to positively impact spend efficiency and revenue.
- Assist with forecasting traffic trends, orders, marketing spend and company revenue.
- Deliver quick turnarounds on dashboards, identify trends and/or issues within data sets, and make recommendations to influence business decisions and investments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement a high-quality infrastructure of quantitative data to track and collect pertinent data to answer complex business questions and improve acquisition performance.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics methodologies (A/B testing, applied regression, multi-touch attribution solutions, etc)
- Use measurement platforms to understand cross-channel attribution and incrementality, deploy experiments to manipulate incrementality coefficients, and build data warehouses for our clients
- Lead high-level analysis for broadcast/creative stakeholders around traffic/audience forecasting, growth and engagement, and strategies and tactics to drive Broadcast and marketing growth.
- Help drive the adoption and usage of internal and external analytics tools for self-service
- Operational experience – ability to identify gaps and create processes
- Support all business functions by providing reporting and ad hoc analyses on a timely basis
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Experience with SQL a big plus
- Experience in eCommerce a plus
- Bachelor in data science or quantitative discipline; advanced degree a plus
- 2+ years in business analytics, affiliate marketing, data science, display advertising, online marketing, social marketing or a mix of education and experience
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices
- Proficient in at least one programming language used for data analysis (e.g., SAS, R, SQL, STATA, Python, etc)
- Power user of Excel – pivot tables, advanced macros, and ability to integrate with other business intelligence tools and visualization studios.
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Fluency in mathematical concepts and statistical modeling
- Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401K + Match
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Workspace Stipend
- Employee Achievement Awards
- Endless Opportunities for Growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.