The Head of Content role requires a combination of out-of-the-box creative thinking, data analysis, digital platform knowledge, and mentorship. A successful candidate should have exceptional communication skills and thrive working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have experience producing content that ranges from; static ads, video ads, and UGC to animations and illustration; along with post production. In addition, the ideal candidate will have experience writing scripts and ad copy. You’ll be expected to manage a team of creative professionals and mentor them to hone their skills. In this role, you will also be responsible for actively establishing and managing relationships with external creative partners with the goal of optimizing processes, strengthening relationships, budgets, timelines and overseeing delivery of the creative work.
- Oversee operations and scheduling for creative team, vendors, project deliverables, client communications
- Work closely with the creative team to execute creatives that drive high rates of conversions across all new and existing digital platforms (a plus if your experience is on Snapchat and TikTok)
- Leverage data to drive and influence creative decisions
- Oversee creative production from inception to completion
- Manage production calendar
- Manage the develop of storyboards and scripts
- Oversee the creative direction for all domains and websites built by the Internal Brands team.
- Assist in pre-production and post-production for video and photo shoots
- Generate, manage, and nurture contractor and vendor relationships
- Provide consistent training, support, and mentorship to the creative team
- Stay up to date regarding emerging trends, technology capabilities, new platforms, and the competitive landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of content design experience or UX content strategy
- An exceptional communicator with strong organizational skills
- Experience partnering with content creation teams (both internal and external) for content execution
- Strong data-driven acuity - will need to analyze performance metrics and just data to influence decisions
- Understanding of A/B Testing
- Extensive understanding of digital media, creative strategies, and problem solving to enable the successful execution of strategies
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Competitive/Performance driven mindset
- Exhibits the ability to continuously learn, draw actionable insights and apply them across all aspects of the role
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Base salary plus commission
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.