adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding, and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
About the Job:
The Copywriter role requires a highly innovative approach combined with strategic, data-driven thinking, critical analysis, and creative development skills. This role will require out of the box thinking to ideate creative concepts that will reach and convert the largest possible audiences and ultimately drive revenue for the organization.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Know and understand our customer’s brands inside and out across a variety of different verticals and target demographics
- Think outside of the box for creative ideas and concepts to attract and convert large audiences and develop storyboards to communicate ideas
- Use data and past performance analytics to strategize the lifecycle of an idea from conception to campaign
- Understand macro-trends and consumer demographics as it relates to each product being promoted
- Strategize new and innovative ways to deploy content and get higher conversion rates through the use of creatives and copywriting
- Research new content opportunities across platforms, competitors and recommend strategies
- Communicate clearly with internal teams on project objectives and deliverables
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed to meet goals and business objectives, including assisting with video editing
- Minimum of 2 years experience in creative strategy or planning role at a brand, platform, creative agency, or similar
- Experience developing compelling creatives that sell through the use of paid media.
- Experience developing concepts and scripts for all creative formats (short form and long form video including UGC, Static, etc)
- Ability to use data to justify campaign ideas
- Ability to pitch your ideas in an easy and compelling way and translate them into actionable items for our internal creative team
- Ability to direct visual designers on how to create visual designs
- Experience with Adobe design suite
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Competitive/Performance driven mindset
- Exhibits the ability to continuously learn, draw actionable insights and apply them across campaigns
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.