adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) retail brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
As a Client Partner, your role is pivotal in strategically collaborating with our partners to identify and capitalize on opportunities for business growth. This involves a deep partnership with the media team to craft effective media strategies that align with client targets. You will be responsible for articulating these strategies to clients, gaining their buy-in and ensuring alignment with their objectives for profitable, consistent, and effective outcomes. Your expertise in project management, combined with a profound understanding of paid advertising campaign management, is essential for driving these strategic initiatives. This role reports to the Director of Client Partnerships.
- Client Communication and Relationship Management: Act as the main point of contact for partners, leading weekly calls, face-to-face meetings, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
- Revenue Growth through Service Upselling: Strategically upsell client services to meet and potentially exceed revenue objectives.
- Relationship Building: Quickly and effectively build and maintain relationships with partners.
- Understanding Partner Strategy: Work collaboratively with partners to comprehend their brand strategy and campaign Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Insight Communication: Provide actionable insights to partners during communications, leveraging campaign data to identify trends and strategic recommendations.
- Internal Liaison: Facilitate seamless coordination between internal delivery teams and partners, ensuring exceptional service related to industry insights, campaign analysis, best practices, and strategic recommendations.
- Media Strategy Assistance: Assist in developing and monitoring media test plans and strategies for partner accounts.
- Strategic Recommendations Development: Create strategic recommendations in deck format to effectively present to partners.
- Partnership Enhancement Insights: Offer valuable insights on how to strengthen the partnership with the agency.
Integrated Strategy and Operations:
- Operational Consulting: Assist in identifying and leveraging data-driven growth opportunities by contributing to the development of tailored solutions. Focus on the practical aspects of strategy execution, ensuring efficient implementation and achieving client targets.
- Partnership Advocacy: Support team and partner success by actively participating in celebrating achievements and providing necessary operational support. Foster strong relationships with partners through regular interaction and understanding of their needs.
- Strategic Contribution: Regularly contribute to the refinement of strategies based on performance analysis and client feedback. Align efforts with client goals and the broader objectives of the organization.
- 3+ years of ad agency experience working in a client partnership capacity.
- 3+ years of experience working with Meta, Google, TikTok and SnapChat, email marketing is a PLUS!
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices
- Must have a proven track record of successfully managing complex relationships and have helped to drive new initiatives from these relationships
- Driven by solving complex challenges and finding ways to surprise and delight our clients
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel; including pivot tables and relevant reporting tools
- High degree of integrity and business ethics; must be self-motivated and able to work as an individual contributor. Self-Accountable.
- Bachelor in Marketing or a quantitative discipline; advanced degree a plus
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- 401K + Match
- Time Off – Unlimited PTO, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Company Holidays, End of Year Flex Week (December 24 – January 1)
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
Work Environment Requirements:
- Remote-first company with the option to work from offices in Irvine, California.
- Ability to work from anywhere in the US.
- Virtual collaboration through meetings and Slack.
- Use of a laptop (Mac), computer software, and office productivity tools.
- Reliable internet access and a professional background.
- Reasonable accommodations available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Annual range: $55,000 – $80,000 per year (USD)
- Compensation is based on the candidate’s location within the United States.
Note: The final compensation package will be determined based on the candidate’s experience, skills, and overall fit for the role.