As the Ad Operations Specialist, you will work closely with the Client Services, Platform Providers, and internal and external Web Developers to develop and implement trafficking strategies to generate successful digital ad campaigns. Thus providing the tracking and analysis needed to measure campaign performance. Additionally, implementation of any new platforms used to track performance and consideration for why we choose one tracking platform over another.
Success in this position requires the ability to demonstrate strategic thinking and implementation to meet the tagging requirements of the team and the client, along with the organizational skills to keep track of how each platform integrates with one another. Knowledge of generating and placing pixels is a must for this role as well as identifying and setting tracking parameters. Additionally, QA is required to be successful in this position; including troubleshooting errors, analyzing issues and presenting a solution.
Culture is the most important part of our company. An ideal candidate will have exceptional social skills, bringing diversity, energy, and cohesiveness to the team at large.
A few of the key responsibilities will be:
- Perform a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Provide onboarding support for new brands and offers
- Implementation of pixels and QA auditing to ensure alignment including pixels not firing, incorrect placement of the pixels, values not being passed, discrepancies in tracking between multiple systems, GA Funnel issues for eCommerce clients. Able to test and assure quality work
- Maintenance and optimization of ad serving infrastructure: Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Native Platforms, Snapchat, TikTok, and 3rd party trackers
- Maintenance of workflows for all systems mentioned above - how they interact with one another as well as recommendations of which tools to use for certain types of clients
- Create, document and implement a uniform tagging strategy across client platforms: tagging, testing, launching, and maintenance
- Identify opportunities to develop process
- Mid Level HTML skills
- Understanding of digital media and creative strategies, and problem-solving to enable those strategies
- 2 years experience in ad operations
- Experience working in a Tag Management System, implementing Google Analytics tags is a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of work experience and education
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organization and time management: ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Results-driven orientation
- Independent self-starter who leads by example
- A high degree of integrity and business ethics; must be self-motivated and able to work as an individual contributor. Self-Accountable.
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K + Match
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Opportunities for growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.