Many DTC companies struggle with making their marketing campaigns profitable.
We help solve this very complex challenge. Our fully managed solution addresses the key fundamentals necessary to profitably scale customer acquisition and retention. Powered by one of the world’s leading customer acquisition teams, adQuadrant is a Shopify Expert for Marketing, a Snapchat Certified Partner, a leader in Facebook Advertising, and highly knowledgeable in all things digital.
About the Job:
Your role is to identify and proactively acquire new agency business targeting SMB / Mid-market DTC (Direct to Consumer) brands looking to increase scale and efficiency from their digital marketing investments. In this role, you will be an educator, solutions architect, and business consultant to new clients. This position will play an intricate role in the growth and expansion of adQuadrant. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of professionalism and emotional intelligence at all times. One must possess the innate ability to hunt for new opportunities every single day to deliver self-generated leads and opportunities to our business.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Knowledgeable about the digital marketing industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- A hunter who possesses the innate ability to source, identify, and continuously follow up with prospective customers
- A fast learner with the ability to adjust to a dynamic constantly evolving sales process and market environment
- An independent self-starter who can get up and running with minimal top-down guidance
- Enthusiastic to grow in your digital sales career
- Eager and driven to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- You excel at developing custom-tailored proposals that WOW prospects
- 2+ years of sales experience, selling digital media (paid advertising)
- Passionate about Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
- Desire to learn and/or Comprehensive knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo Ads, Facebook Ads, and Snapchat, Tik Tok
- Proven quantitative skills and negotiation abilities
- Excellent presentation, phone, and written communication skills
- A high degree of integrity and business ethics. Must be self-motivated and able to work as an individual contributor. Self-Accountable.
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Base salary plus commission
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.