adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding, and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
adQuadrant is looking for an Account Director that has aptitude for design, content, and digital ads. This senior-level role is responsible for pinpointing a client’s growth vision and what is required when executing the campaign strategically. The Account Director will require a solid understanding of large scale accounts as well as platform capabilities to drive sales. One must have the ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders at adQuadrant and c-level executives at our client’s organizations.
- Serve as a main escalation point for client communications including back-up of weekly calls, face to face meetings, and QBR’s
- Responsible for scoping and quoting projects, working with media buyers and creative producers to lead timelines and budgets.
- Review campaign data and identify trends and insights to develop strategic recommendations for campaigns
- Manage the KPI’s and quality at all times.
- Leverage your comprehensive knowledge of services for new projects and up-sales that add value to all parties.
- Assist in revenue growth, and manage business planning in order to hit targets and KPI’s.
- Creative and develop comprehensive SOW’s for current and future books of business.
- Responsible for monitoring the client’s health.
- Consistent pulse on accounts
- Training oversight across Client Services at all levels to ensure product quality and consistency
- Outline processes for future QBR’s and client roadmaps
- Understand and share industry knowledge, trends, competitors, and compliance with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build Trusted Advisor relationships with key stakeholders and executive teams
- Be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of Account Managers
- Position yourself as an industry leader through speaking engagements and knowledge sharing opportunities
- 6+ years of experience at a performance agency (ecommerce, CPG, or lead generation background preferred)
- Must have a strong understanding of the advertising industry and social media space. Experience with D2C clients is a must!
- Have demonstrable experience with coaching brands through a digital transformation.
- Have an entrepreneurial team player mindset
- Think in terms of partnerships, not projects to develop client relationships and long-term working opportunities
- Prior experience in cross-functional roles and team collaboration
- Very Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in leading client adoption, measurement, and achievement of ROAS
- Have the ability to quickly develop a deep understanding of clients’ business challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- An interest in understanding the customer journey and buying behaviors
- Thrive working in a fast paced environment
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Annual Compensation: $105,000 – $125,000 per year
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- 401K + company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- 2 Mindfulness Days Annually
- 2PM Fridays each week
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.