- Facebook Is Closing In On 2 Billion Users – Engadget: In just the first three months of 2017, the company made $8 billion in revenue, which is a rise of 49 percent from just a year ago.
- Facebook Recruits Moderators To Review Flagged Content – Digital Trends: Facebook plans to recruit as many as 3,000 moderators to help parse the network’s content for hate speech, child exploitation, animal abuse, teenage suicide, and self-harm.
- Why Is No One Using Facebook Stories – Mashable: Facebook is the world’s most successful social network, but it shows you an abject failure every time you open its app.
- 7 Secrets Of Super-Successful Video Marketing – Buffer: The better you tell stories about yourself, the more likely your viewers are going to understand what your company is offering and what it can do for them.
- 10 Social-Media Marketing Strategies For Companies – Entrepreneur: Businesses worldwide have shifted focus to gathering customers on their social media platforms rather than their websites.
- 3 Tips To Grow Your Brand Using Facebook – Entrpreneur: Facebook is the most popular social network on the planet, and it is the choice of many startups and individual marketers who begin their online journey in business.
- 5 Examples Of Creative Shoppable Content From Brands – HubSpot: Thanks to social media and content inundation, brands are having difficulty bridging the gap between browsing and buying.
- Brand Growth Requires A Full-Funnel Approach – Brand Strategy Insider: The typical customer path to conversion includes content marketing, social, and display advertising all served across Connected TV, desktop, mobile, tablet and offline.
- Snapchat Is Stifled By Its Un-Algorithmic Feed – TechCrunch: Algorithmic sorting of Stories has propelled Snap copycat Instagram Stories to 200 million daily active users in 10 months, more than Snapchat’s whole app.
- Facebook Messenger Rolls Out Instant Games Worldwide – TechCrunch: Facebook is sidestepping the app stores by now allowing everyone to play no download HTML5 “Instant Games” inside of Facebook Messenger.