- Brands Are Testing Shoppable Videos On Instagram Stories And Snap Ads – DigiDay: Brands posting content on Snapchat and Instagram Stories can now expect to not just drive engagement but also sales.
- Facebook New Test With Related Articles – Facebook Newsroom: Launched related articles to help people discover new content that people may find interesting about the same topic.
- 700 Million People Are Using Instagram – Engadget: If the current pace keeps up Instagram could become the second social network to hit a billion users.
- Here’s How To Master Facebook Advertising And Why You Must – Entrepreneur: Facebook offers powerful tools which are easy to learn and unmatched for defining and reaching your audience on their terms.
- How To Compete In Facebook Ads – WordStream: Facebook’s auction is similar to that of Google Adwords, where value is created for advertisers by giving them the capabilities to reach target audiences and drive results.
- 9 Ways Facebook Creative Hub Will Energize Your Ads – WordStream: Facebook Creative Hub is a feature inside Facebook Ads that let you skip right to making creative and shows you the strategies advertisers with exponentially larger budgets are using to succeed.
- 4 Surprising Benefits Of Content Marketing – WordStream: One of the most beneficial bonuses offered by content marketing is increased brand affinity, in which consumers feel passionately about and share the values of a company or brand.
- How To Repost On Instagram: 4 Easy Ways To Reshare Content – HubSpot: Most social media feeds are almost distractingly busy, but Instagram is different because you can only look at one post at a time.
- Why Instagram Is Becoming Facebook’s Next Facebook – New York Times: Part of the growth are the new features, but a bigger reason is the greater use that the features have inspired.
- Mobile Now Accounts For The Majority Of Digital Ad Spending, According To IAB – TechCrunch: Mobile fueled the internet economy in 2016, with advertisers showing their confidence in digital to achieve their marketing goals.