- How To Make The Most Of Your Retargeting No Matter What You’re Marketing – AdEspresso: Any company regardless of its type can benefit from ad retargeting because you’re reaching out to customers who’ve already shown interest in your product.
- The Best 15 Free Facebook Messenger Bot Builder Platforms – Chatbot Tutorial: This growing demand is coming mostly from small business owners and marketers that don’t know how to code.
- Google Plans To Track Credit Card Spending – BBC News: Google is planning to track billions of credit and debit card sales to compare online ad clicks with money spent offline.
- Facebook Advertising: 4 Must-Know Tips To Drive Successful Results – Business 2 Community: Facebook is a gold mine for advertisers, and if done right, brings in significant return over a short period of time.
- Generate Small Business Success Through Facebook Advertising – IceCube Marketing: There is more to Facebook Advertising than just pressing the “boost-post” button. The many options and complications on the platform offer opportunity for phenomenal results.
- Forget The Algorithm: Why Media Planning Is More Important Than Ever – Digiday: The human side of media planning is just as vital as ever to the success of a campaign – it just demands a completely different toolbox and timeframe than in the past.
- How To Leverage User-Generated Content In Your Marketing Strategy – HubSpot: Every piece of content a user produces on your website or site’s outpost becomes branded user-generated content.
- Brands Are Using Influencers Like Ad Agencies – Digiday: An increasing number of brands are going straight to Instagram stars and social stars on other platforms to make creative, cutting their agencies out of the process.
- Welcome To The Performance Era Of Content Marketing – Insights: Content marketing can increase brand equity – content has the power to change the way people feel about brands.
- The Top 8 Ways B2B Brands Are Reaching Customers In 2017 – HubSpot: More focus on customer user groups/events. Good number of companies are starting to see the potential of holding customer user groups and other related events.