- Facebook Stories: Everything You Need to Know About Facebook’s Latest Feature – Buffer: Similar to Instagram Stories, content shared to stories will appear at the top of the Facebook News Feed.
- Want More Brand Searches on Google? Advertise on Bing or Facebook – WordStream: Facebook ads offer competitive CTRs and CPCs for new advertisers.
- EU Orders Facebook and Google to Prevent Consumer Scams – Engadget: Social media networks must find fraud-fighting solutions soon or face “enforcement action.”
- How to Make Your Own Online Videos (In 30 Minutes or Less) – Shopify: If you haven’t thought about incorporating video into your marketing strategy, you should consider it.
- 64 Affordable Small Business Marketing Tools – Hatchbuck: Affordable and effective tools that will help you optimize your marketing efforts.
- How Virgin Media Got Executive Buy-in for Content Marketing – Insights: No one person or one team can own content. There is a massive need for strategic alignment and someone to lead that.
- The Complete Guide to Starting a Podcast for Agencies – HubSpot: In a rapidly changing digital landscape, marketing agencies need to be ahead of the curve.
- Why You Should Republish Old Blog Content – Entrepreneur: Keep your current audience up-to-date while attracting new readers.
- Location-Based Mobile Marketing Poised for Take Off This Year – MobileMarketingWatch: Already over 50% of companies are currently using location-based data to target their customers.
- How Mobile Point-of-Sale Goes Beyond Checkout – MobileMarketer: Mobile point-of-sale solutions can prevent losing a sale by providing endless-aisle capability.