adQuadrant at Grow NY
It’s T-minus 5 weeks to Grow NY – the best retail event in the world, and we’re super excited to announce that we’ll be hosting an in-person Happy Hour session to help you grow your e-commerce brand.
GROW NY is two days of growth talks, workshops, food trucks, happy hours, and parties with hundreds of trendsetting founders, marketers, and online experts.
The best part? If you’re planning on attending, you can schedule some time with us to discuss how you can build your e-commerce business.
Schedule some time to meet with us at Grow NY and get ready to build your e-commerce business.
Simply fill out the form above and we’ll be in touch to secure a time slot for you.
Like all good things, these slots are going fast so schedule your time today!
Happy Hour at Grow NY
Who doesn’t enjoy a good happy hour? This is your chance to unwind and get into a deeper conversation with those you want to connect with. People are more relaxed and accessible, and we’ll be there to guide you along the way. We’re co-hosting happy hour on the 19th of July at 5:30 pm, at an actual chocolate factory. Along with partners Tydo, Canal, FutureCommerce, Recharge, and Tapcart, Team adQuadrant will be ready to chat with e-commerce ventures looking to build their brands.
Top-3 Reasons Your E-Commerce Brand Should Attend Grow NY
1. An Impressive Line Up of E-Commerce Heavyweight Speakers
- Rich Fulop, Co-founder & CEO of Brooklinen
- Britany LeBlanc, VP of Marketing at Supergoop!
- Chip Malt, Co-founder & CEO of Made In
- Sali Christeson, Founder & CEO of Argent
- Kal Freese, Co-founder of Taika
- Eva Goicochea, Founder & CEO at maude
- and more!
2. From Subscription Models to Influencer Marketing, Pick Up E-Commerce Digital Marketing Tips that Convert
Whether it’s a Q&A sessions on Universal Commerce, a discussion about the Creator Economy or a panel on seamless subscription commerce strategies, you’ll be able to build your e-commerce brand with the tips shared at Grow NY.
3. Take Your E-Commerce Retail Marketing to Gen-Z and Beyond
From TikTok panels to headless commerce and understanding why a new generation of consumers requires a new approach to building brand advocates, there’s a lot to learn about a generation that makes up over 30% of the global population.